IN A TIME CRUNCH?
The holidays can be hectic, and we know how important it is to get your items on time!
Check out the dates below to help guide your shipping choices and keep your fashion from
being fashionably late:
*Applies to continental U.S. only.
The elves are working overtime to help you receive your items in time for the holidays!
You can check out our Shipping Page for all the in-depth details about each shipping option.
When choosing your shipping method, please note:
- Expedited orders will arrive within the number of business days designated by your shipping selection. To determine shipping days, begin with the first business day after your order is shipped. Orders placed before 11 a.m. PST (2 p.m. EST) will be shipped out the same day. Orders placed after 11 a.m. PST (2 p.m. EST) will be processed and shipped the following business day.
- UPS will be closed on December 25th, 2013 and January 1, 2014. These are not considered business days.
- We work with our partners at UPS to ensure orders are delivered on time but cannot be responsible for damaged or compromised product due to the following:
1. Delayed deliveries due to adverse weather or other circumstances beyond our control.
2. Packages left unattended upon delivery.
3. Incorrect addresses supplied by the customer.
4. Gift shipments sent to recipients who are out of town or otherwise unavailable to receive
- If you have any questions, please refer to our shipping estimation guide during checkout or give us a call at 1-866-918-5858.
Remember, Customer Service is here for you to help make your holiday shopping fast, easy,
and fun! If you have any questions or would like any help, we are available at 1-866-918-5858,
via Live Chat, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Holidays!