Put some more sparkle in your life with these pretty DIY glitter wine glasses!
What You Need:
- Wine Glasses
- Mod Podge
- a Piece of Paper (to catch the extra glitter)
We used Mod Podge Matte Finish by Plaid and the Martha Stewart Essentials Glitter Set.
- Coat the handle of the glass in Mod Podge or glue.
- While being careful to stay over the paper, sprinkle glitter onto the glass. Don’t be shy with the glitter! You can use the paper to dump the extra back into your glitter container.
- Let the glass dry and repeat steps 1 and 2 until you reach your desired level of sparkle.
- Put at least two layers of Mod Podge on top of the last layer of glitter so that the glitter won’t come off in your hand.
Helpful Tip: These glasses are hand wash only so make sure they don’t end up in the dishwasher!
Gather the gals, and start sipping in style!